Sunday, November 07, 2010
Digg It! Stumble Facebook Delicious Technorati Tweet!

Last Year's Writing Contest

I know that I owe you all an explanation in regard to last year's writing contest.  To be honest I was going through some major issues in my home life and was not able to do a whole lot about getting online and getting things done, so I kind of put my writing life on the back burner.



After going through the emails and taking a good look at them, I realized that there were not enough submissions and they were so varied in content, style and length that it would be impossible to judge fairly.  Over time I will be awarding a fair amount EC to all of the writers who were gracious enough to submit and offer each of you three links and/or posts on Spectrum by email submission.

At this point I have made a slight comeback and am working to clean up my blogs, writing sites and old articles, as well as writing new material, but I am trying to pace myself.

I have missed you all and look forward to visiting and reading your work again. =)

—M


0 comments:

Post a Comment