Thursday, December 11, 2008
Digg It! Stumble Facebook Delicious Technorati Tweet!

Paid Writing Sites: The List

by Michele Cameron Drew


Recently, I have come across some wonderful paid writing sites.

If you are a writer and can provide quality content, these sites may be for you. While you won't get rich writing content for them, as you build a following and promote your work, your income will grow.

I will be adding to this list as I find more quality sites. Please bookmark this page and visit often.

Source


  • Bukisa - Offers a multi-tiered payment system. This means that not only do you get paid for your work, but also for your referrals work as well. They are looking for articles that will be original content, informative in nature and be comprised of 250 words or more. You can also post your media there as well. My Bukisa profile can be reviewed here.


Watch this space for additional links as I come across them and time allows.

If anyone has any suggestions for more quality writing sites, please email me and I will check them out and possibly add them to the list.


-M






0 comments:

Post a Comment