So, your dad says he's tired of ties. He doesn't even wear a tie, ever. I have been looking around on the net for some rather unique gifts today and I came across a few that I might even get for my dad. I decided to put a few of my favorites together tonight for you:
- For the dad who loves to sing and is also fitness concious, how about trying a new workout? This workout from Billy Blank Jr. not only works out your heart, but also your diaphragm, at the same time. You can check it out here: Billy Blanks Jr.'s: Cardioke.
- For the comedian dad, I am thinking of MADtv - The Complete First Season.
- For the totally rad 60's dad there's Zappa Plays Zappa: Zappa Plays Zappa DVD.
- I never knew Chuck Woolery was a fisherman until I found this gem: Bass Fishing The Basics With Chuck Woolery(I think my dad will be getting this one). Oops?
- This is for the true family dad who loves to spend LOTS of time with the kidz: Kidz Bop Greatest Hits + Kidz Bop 15 Bundle
Copyright ©2009 Michele Cameron Drew. All Rights