Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Digg It! Stumble Facebook Delicious Technorati Tweet!

Another Tie for Father's Day?: My Top 5 Favorite, Unusual Choices



So, your dad says he's tired of ties. He doesn't even wear a tie, ever. I have been looking around on the net for some rather unique gifts today and I came across a few that I might even get for my dad. I decided to put a few of my favorites together tonight for you:


image source


  1. For the dad who loves to sing and is also fitness concious, how about trying a new workout? This workout from Billy Blank Jr. not only works out your heart, but also your diaphragm, at the same time. You can check it out here: Billy Blanks Jr.'s: Cardioke.
  2. For the comedian dad, I am thinking of MADtv - The Complete First Season.
  3. For the totally rad 60's dad there's Zappa Plays Zappa: Zappa Plays Zappa DVD.
  4. I never knew Chuck Woolery was a fisherman until I found this gem: Bass Fishing The Basics With Chuck Woolery(I think my dad will be getting this one). Oops?
  5. This is for the true family dad who loves to spend LOTS of time with the kidz: Kidz Bop Greatest Hits + Kidz Bop 15 Bundle
Just remember, no matter what you choose for your dad, make it something that he will appreciate and enjoy.


Copyright ©2009 Michele Cameron Drew. All Rights

0 comments:

Post a Comment